Top 10 things I'm fond of(right now)
1. "..." They are the most lovely fascinating punctuation in the world. A full stop is blah in comparison to the majesty of the "..."
2. True Blood both the books and the show- more specifically PAM! Pam is acerbic, bitchy witty and spry! Ok I vaguely have an inkling of what spry means. The show itself is good even if my love for the main characters is slowly but steadily evaporating like a pool of water in the Sahara. The highlight of the books for me is also Pam so I should probably just say I LOVE PAM as opposed to I love the show.
3. Dawn and by "Dawn" I mean actual dawn (the sun rising in the east). It's beautiful, peaceful and gorgeous. The stillness and the quiet gives me the illusion that I am part of a select privileged few. I love looking as the sky goes from dark to light. The greyish hues are lovely and the sky, hills and mountains look all the more lovely for it. I could wax poetic about this forever.
4. Laptops- Desktops were my first love but laptops one me over...with their lap-toppiness or as average humans/lifehackers say "portability".
5. Fanfiction- I am in love with fanfic of numerous fandoms because they are so well written well most, sometimes they look like something I would conjure up(i.e BAD) Sometimes fanfic is a trillions times better than the show it's based on(looking at you The L Word esp. you Chaiken)
6. Late night shows-Chelsea Lately Colbert and Stewart have weasled there ways into my heart and I doubt shall ever let go. The dry witty humour is to die for. Colbert and Stweart manage to make me love Politics all that much more
7. Discovery travel and Living- I feel these heavy pangs of envy when considering just how badly I wish I was where those people are. I love to travel and because I can't just yet I live vicariously through the people
8. Uncooked pasta- i am addicted to it for some strange reason. I literally am going through packs of pasta namely spaghetti. I am a chain spaghetti cruncher, crunching as we speak.
9. My tattoo- its deserves more than just a mention on this list partly because it means so much to me. It was probably one of the most painful experiences of my life but the end product(still peeling) is something i treasure and can see myself treasuring for ever which is a pretty good thing!
10. Sims 3- I love the houses. I love love love building houses in certain styles and getting the interior decor just right. i am obsessed with building better houses...houses with themes just because I now can.
Life is a highway...and that's that